Wednesday 21 August 2013

Pinning Inspiration #14

Last week was all about British coolness and included a few items of homeware. This week's Pinning Inspiration focuses on a very specific item of homeware: customised lighting.

There is some very cool stuff around, both for inspiration and for purchase (though some of the purchasable stuff can always be inspiration for a DIY!)









As you can see, I changed up the format of Pinning Inspiration this week! I wanted to give you all the pictures in one place rather than one at a time. My personal faves are the butterfly lamp from Yesterday Today, the teacups and the birdcage...though I love the globes too, and the plastics chandelier is pure recyclables awesome!

Choice of lighting can change the atmosphere of an entire room. It can turn plain old outdated to retro cool, shabby to chic, a dim workroom to a bright and functional study. Lights can either compliment a room or be a focal point of it--it's all up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...