Tuesday 14 May 2013

Trippy Owls

One of the first boards I created on Pinterest was 'Crafts to Try'. I pinned loads of tutorials and ideas, but have barely made any of them! Today I decided that had to change. What better craft to start with than the cute felt owl tutorial from My Girlish Whims? Which I pinned a year ago.

Here are my owls:


As per usual, I used what I had to hand rather than buy new stuff to make these. Hence the owls look a little trippy!

Haven't decided which of the pinned tutes I'll try next as it depends on what I have on me. I've been procrastinating when it comes to crafting recently and going through a blogging drought with it. Thank goodness for writing up posts in advance!

1 comment:

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...