Monday 29 April 2013

Marvellous Monday #8

Today is my birthday, so this week's Marvellous Monday is going to be a little self-indulgent, in that I shall share pictures that make me laugh!
I certainly need a giggle with the impending doom of another year on my age, so I hope you'll laugh with me! :)




There are some geeky, fandom-related things here, too. Because fandom is funny!






Source: 9gag.com via Kei on Pinterest


Source: lolsnaps.com via Kei on Pinterest

Go on. Try.





Source: popurls.com via Kei on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Kei on Pinterest


Source: imgfave.com via Kei on Pinterest





Okay. I'm done. :D

This post is dedicated to YOU having a truly Marvellous Monday

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great birthday. Love the funny pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great laughs for a Monday morning. Happy Birthday - hope it is fabulous, Kei!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! :D

    Thank you so much & happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...