Saturday 13 October 2012

Creepy Fingers Tiara



As a cheap Halloween headdress one year, I knocked together this quick, cheap and easy ‘creepy fingers tiara’.



Here’s what I used:
Nine ‘witch fingers’
Alice band
Cardboard
Hot glue & glue gun
Spray paint
Scissors


First off, I cut a piece of cardboard with tapered ends, wider than the alice band, to give it more of a ‘tiara’ shape and appearance.


I glued this on with hot glue and then added the witch fingers in a slightly arched shape, again with hot glue.


After that, I just gave it a few coats of silver spray paint!



This is a really cheap and somewhat ‘slap-dash’ project, but easy to cobble together at the last minute for a fancy dress party, or for a silly accessory to wear when answering all those calls of ‘Trick or Treat’! 




Will be linking up to the parties listed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...