Friday 9 December 2011

Photography Challenge Week #19

Yet again I'm a bit late...um...okay, I've been lazy. This shot, for the week's theme from a distance, for the photography challenge over at A Step in the Journey, was snapped from my window this morning:


The birds in the tree are pigeons. Sometimes there is a heron amongst the trees there too :D It's a very strange sight!

Here's a slightly older shot, taken with Instagram:


It's not from such a distance, but I like it anyway. The area turned so misty suddenly, it made everything fuzzy and eerie!

Next week is the last one, and the theme will be 'self portrait', it seems...not my favourite of topics but I'll see what I can do! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics. I know what you mean about next week. Yikes. Maybe we can think of something creative. :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...