Wednesday 15 December 2010

A Classique Bauble


A gift-with-purchase from Debenhams. I think this is very cute and stylish--a Christmas tree bauble, inside which is a miniature of Jean Paul Gaultier's fragrance, Classique Femme. 

I absolutely love the design of Gaultier's perfume bottles! For me, the design of the bottle is a major attraction. When shopping for fragrance, I'm more likely to try a perfume in-store if it has a pretty bottle than a plain bottle.
Attractive packaging doesn't necessarily denote a nice fragrance, but it looks much better on the dressing table! 

Looking at my perfume collection, most of it comprises of pretty bottles! 


Full-Size L-R: Yves Rocher - Babinours, Vivienne Westwood - Boudoir, Rochas - alchemie, Gaultier - Summer fragrance, Anna Sui - Sui Love, Anna Sui - Sui Dreams
Miniatures L-R: Givenchy - Organza, Nina Ricci - L'Air du Temps, Gaultier - Fragile, Gaultier - Classique (Parfum & Eau de Parfum), Givenchy - Amarige


Continuing on the subject of perfume, Patrick Suskind's book, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer is brilliant, as is the film adaptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...